Refine these results
Related AdviceSpeech and Language Child Development Health & Wellbeing Sensory Impairment View all related advice
- The Parent Portal, is our new parent support site for children with speech and language difficulties. At Speech Link Multimedia Ltd we believe that every child should have access to support for their speech, language and communication needs to help them reach their full potential.…Canterbury Innovation CentreUniversity RoadCanterburyKentCT2 7FG
- Stand up for young futures We are Speech and Language UK, and we want every child to face the future with confidence. 1.7 million children are struggling with talking and understanding words right now. For families We give families the confidence and skills to help a child facing challenges with talking and…2 Angel Gate, Hall Street, LondonEC1V 2PT
- Helpline Monday to Friday 10.30am-2.30pm / Office 9am-5pmAround 6% of children starting school have speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) – an average of 2 in every classroom. Afasic is the UK charity representing children and young people with speech, language and communication difficulties, working for their inclusion in society and supporting their parents…15Old Ford RoadLondonE2 9PJ
- These sessions will provide you with activities to help support your child’s speech language and development. Learn effective ways to communicate and develop your child's speech and language, through literacy in a fun and friendly environment. For children 18 months to 5 years. Booking required.…
- Who doesn't love a sing song? Come and enjoy nursery rhymes and songs in a friendly group. It's a fun way to encourage speech and language skills. Thursday 1-2pm - Whitley Children's Center Friday 11am-11.30am - Southcote CC Wednesday 10.45am-11.15am - Coley Community Centre
- Community - Primary School (Includes nursery school section) A resource for Statemented pupils with Speech, Language and Communication difficulties within a Primary School. E P Collier Resouce Unit has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)Ross RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 8DZ
- The Communication Trust's Local Offer - Speech, Language and Communication Services for Families The Communication Trust is a coalition of more than 50 not-for-profit organisations working together to support everyone who works with children and young people in England to support their speech, language and…Unit 31, Angel Gate (next to Gate 5)Goswell RoadLondonEC1V 2PT
- Thursday 1-2.30pmA group for babies and toddlers under 5 years. Each week different activities to play, learn and have fun, from messy play, singing, arts and crafts. All sessions require you to book places, email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCoronation SquareReadingBerkshireRG30 3QP
School runs from 8.45am to 3.10pm.
We also run a breakfast club from 7.45am to the start of school and after school club from the end of school until 6pm.Highwood Primary School is one of nine schools represented in the Woodley cluster. The school is a one from entry school and has a Speech and Language resource for children who have been diagnosed as having Specific Language Impairment as their primary need. Speech and…Fairwater DriveWoodleyBerkshire
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.