Services in Groups supporting for specific disabilities/conditions (7)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAlzheimer's disease Living well with Dementia
- Support line opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9am – 8pm Thursday, Friday: 9am – 5pm Saturday, Sunday: 10am – 4pmDementia Connect If you need dementia support, we’re here for you. We know dementia affects everyone differently. So whether you, a loved one, a friend or neighbour is affected by dementia, we’re here to support you. Dementia Connect, Alzheimer’s Society’s dementia support service, is…
- Our experienced Dementia Care Advisers provide information and practical guidance to help you: - Understand dementia- Cope with day-to-day challenges - feel supported to maintain independence - Prepare for the future Dementia Care Advisers provide tips and strategies as well as signposting to legal, financial…
- A resource to help people with dementia keep active in the comfort of their own home.
- The Dementia Action Alliance (DAA) is a social movement with one simple aim: to bring about a society-wide response to dementia. It encourages and supports local communities and organisations to take practical action to enable people to live well with dementia. Organisations, businesses and groups…
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- A service offering specialist support to the carers and families of younger people living with dementia. The Admiral Nurses programme is run by Dementia UK which has teamed up with Younger People with Dementia (YPWD) Berkshire West to provide the new local service with funding…
- Who are we? Younger People with Dementia (Berkshire) CIO was set up in 2012 to fill a gap in provision for those with young onset dementia and their family and carers. Our aim was to provide meaningful respite that worked with current provision over the…Indigo HouseFirst Floor, Mulberry Business Park, Fishponds RoadWokinghamBerkshireRG41 2GY
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.