At the end of the month we are launching a set of 4 talks aimed at helping parents support themselves and young people.
For more details please see attached poster.
For more information and to book tickets, please visit: http://bit.ly/3914gsM
This is an inclusive event so for information on how to qualify for free tickets please contact Time To Talk at email@example.com.
- Adolescent Mental Health in West Berkshire 28th January 7pm-8.30pm
- The Adolescent Mind 11th February 7pm-8.30pm
- Understanding & Supporting Big Emotions 25th February 7pm-8.30pm
- Self Care - The Essential Coping Strategy 11th March 7pm-8.30pm
- Is there a charge for
using this service?
- This is an inclusive event so for information on how to qualify for free tickets please contact Time To Talk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.