Formerly Reading Credit Union, the organisation is a profit sharing, democratically run financial co-operative which offers savings and low interest loans to its members. To join you must live or work in the Greater Reading Area.
Community Savings & Loans is the Credit Union for anyone who lives or works in Berkshire. We offer savings and affordable loans to our members. We are the local alternative to high street banks and doorstep lenders.
As a saver:
* Your savings are safe - backed by a government guarantee
* Your savings are re-invested in the local community
* You will share in the success of the Credit Union
As a borrower:
* You won't be charged any fees
* You will get the loan that fits your circumstances
* If your circumstances change we can be flexible
Where to go
62 Portman Road
- RG30 1EA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 10am-2pm Weekdays (Mon - Fri) Not available during Covid-19
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.