Southcote Community Hub
Southcote Community Hub is one of the new community hubs developed by Reading Borough Council, with a view to providing a shared location for a range of services. The Centre was recently refurbished and extended to include a library, children's centre and upgraded facilities.
It is a single storey, fully accessible building that offers a bright, spacious hall, a multipurpose meeting room and a 1:1 room; all of which are available for hire to individuals and organisations.
For further information and details on hiring the venue, please contact Corporate Lettings Team on 0118 937 2388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Corporate Lettings Team
- 0118 937 2388 0118 937 2388
Where to go
- Southcote Community Hub
- RG30 3QP
Directions to RG30 3QP
The nearest bus route is: Number 26 which provides a regular service throughout the day until 11pm. The bus stop you need to use is called: Coronation Square. You can pay for the bus using cash (exact change only), contactless card or via the app. For more details on fares, times and tickets please visit: https://www.reading-buses.co.uk
- Hall Hire : £7.29 Per Hour
- Southcote Meeting room Hire: £2.81 Per Hour
- One to One Room Hire : £1.68 Per Hour
- Kitchen Hire: £1.12 Per Hour
- Access to and use of the kitchen is an additional cost as detailed above. The above rates are based on our community rate. Additional Charges: • All one-off bookings are subject to £100 deposit • All one-off bookings are subject to a Security Fee of £23.00 + vat • Some bookings will be subject to an additional charge of 11% of total hire cost for Public Liability Insurance
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.