Fairview Youth & Community Centre is a newly built community centre that is closely linked with Civitas Academy – a local community school. It is a single storey; open plan building that is fully accessible.
The Centre is primarily run as a venue for hire for individuals, clubs and organisations which provide activities, opportunities and services to the community. These include parent and baby classes, charity/youth groups and other recreational activities.
For further information or if you are interested in hiring the venue, please contact Corporate Lettings on 0118 937 2388 or email email@example.com.
Where to go
- Fairview Youth & Community Centre
90b Great Knolly's Street
- RG1 7HL
- Is there a charge for
using this service?
- Table of costs
Table of costs
|Hall hire: £11.22
|Meeting Room hire: £1.68
|Kitchen Hire: £1.40
- Access to and use of the kitchen is an additional cost as detailed above. The above rates are based on our community rate.
• All one-off bookings are subject to £100 deposit
• All one-off bookings are subject to a Security Fee of £23.00 + vat
• Some bookings will be subject to an additional charge of 11% of total hire cost for Public Liability Insurance
- Wheelchair accessible?
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.