Reading Mencap is a small charity making a big difference to people with learning disabilities and their familes.
- Day Services for adults with learning disabilties
- Family Support Service - information, advice and support for children and adults with learning disabilities and their families.
- Transition Service to help young people age 16 - 25 prepare for adulthood
- Clubs and activities - see our website for details.
Please call us on 0118 966 2518 or email us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
Our office is open between 9:30am and 1:30pm. An answerphone is available at other times.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us on: 0118 966 2518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading Mencap has a changing places facility for clients and their carers to use.
Where to go
- Reading Mencap
21 Alexandra Road
- RG1 5PE
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
- Is there a charge for
using this service?
- There is a charge for the ME Day Activity Service and for our clubs.
- Wheelchair accessible?
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Please contact Reading Mencap via phone or email
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.