£5 full time, £5.50 part time or other hours please enquire. Fluent in English, Urdu, can also speak Bengali and Hindi. Also provide halal meals. Can offer care on Saturdays, cost to negotiated with parents. Age range 0 to 8 years.
Signed up for Tax Free Childcare
Who to contact
- 0118 3274384 0118 3274384 07738 709419 07738 709419
Where to go
- RG1 6JA
Directions to RG1 6JA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 7am - 7pm
- £56 for under 30hrs per week and £6.50for over 30hrs. Extra cost for meals / food. Before 8am and after 6pm charged at time and a half.
- Wheelchair access
- Special Needs provision
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Halal food provided.
- Can make special cultural provisions
- Immediate vacancies
- 0-5 year old vacancies and after school care. Does not accept early years funding at the moment.
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Intending to provide 30 Hours?
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 19:00 Tuesday 07:00 19:00 Wednesday 07:00 19:00 Thursday 07:00 19:00 Friday 07:00 19:00
- Offers school pickups
St Mary and All Saints CofE Primary School
Oxford Road Primary School
Southcote Primary School
- pick up and drop off available
- Ofsted URN
- EY288978Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 16/07/2008 Care Satisfactory 08/12/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/10/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/12/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.