Sun Street Youth & Community Centre
Sun Street Youth & Community Centre is the main hub for East Reading’s Children’s services. It hosts the majority of the support for families with under 5’s and provides a range of services to the local area.
The Centre is a single storey building which comprises of large hall and 3 smaller meeting rooms. All can be hired for regular groups/events and private parties.
For further information or if you are interested in hiring the venue, please contact Corporate Lettings on 0118 937 2388 or email email@example.com.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Corporate Lettings
- 0118 937 2388 0118 937 2388
Where to go
- Sun Street Youth & Community Centre
- RG1 3JX
Directions to RG1 3JX
The nearest bus routes are: Number 13, 14 & 17 which provide a regular service throughout the day. The Number 17 offers a 24/7 service. The bus stop you need to use is called: Cemetery Junction. You can pay for the bus using cash (exact change only), contactless card or via the app. For more details on fares, times and tickets please visit: https://www.reading-buses.co.uk
- Hall hire: £6.95 Per Hour
- Kennet Room Hire: £3.21 Per Hour
- Rupert Room Hire: £1.52 Per Hour
- Avon Room hire: £1.67 Per Hour
- Kitchen Hire: £1.40 Per Hour
- Access to and use of the kitchen is an additional cost as detailed above. The above rates are based on our community rate. Additional Charges: • All one-off bookings are subject to £100 deposit • All one-off bookings are subject to a Security Fee of £23.00 + vat • Some bookings will be subject to an additional charge of 11% of total hire cost for Public Liability Insurance
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.