Palmer Park Leisure Centre & Stadium
Palmer Park Leisure Centre and Stadium is a brand new development providing first class leisure facilities.
The centre is located in the heart of Palmer Park, just a short walk from local bus routes and a 5 minute drive from Reading Station and main shopping centre, the Oracle.
As a charitable, social enterprise, Better is working in partnership with Reading Borough Council to deliver high quality facilities to the local community. These include
- A 100 station gym which offers various fitness zones for cardio, strength and resistance training.
- Along side this, a state of the art Group Cycle studio and large exercise studio both fitted with virtual technology.
- Facilities also include a 6 lane 25m swimming pool, Better Café, Children’s Soft play, 2 Party Rooms, 3 5-aside Astro pitches, Athletics track and Velodrome track.
- Our stadium seats 780 people and is a great location for events throughout the year. The centre is home to various sport clubs including Reading Athletics club, Reading Road Runners and Palmer Park Velo Club.
Who to contact
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Palmer Park Leisure Centre & Stadium
- RG6 1LF
Directions to RG6 1LF
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
Activity Timetable can be found here: https://www.better.org.uk/leisure-centre/reading/palmer-park/timetable
- Activity prices can be found here: https://www.better.org.uk/leisure-centre/reading/palmer-park/prices
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.