Every person on this planet is a little bit of uniqueness mixed with a little bit of magic. At Banyan Home Care Services we recognise this, therefore tailoring all of our services to meet your individual needs is our priority. At Banyan Home Care Services we deliver a variety of innovative person centred support solutions, whilst specialising in Young Onset Dementia.
These care/support packages are individualised and bespoke to each client’s interests, needs, hobbies and individuality. Using a person-centred approach we support people to continue living independently, to engage in hobbies old and new, to learn new and maintain current skills, whilst promoting choice, independence and through empowering each and every person we work with.
So, whether you need a bit of support to continue your regular activities of daily living, or you need a sidekick to help you re engage in the hobbies you used to do, we can put together a care/support plan that will help you to continue living well.
Our Mission Statement:
‘Improving the life experiences of all those around us’
- We ensure every individual feels valued, kindness to all is a priority.
- We are honest and trustworthy, reliable and respectful to all.
- We will work in partnership with our clients, families, colleagues and other organisations to ensure that everyone we work with is supported to the highest standard.
- We commit to all those around us that we will treat everyone we meet with compassion, dignity and respect.
- We strive to empower those around us, as well as ourselves.
- We work openly and transparently, we are accountable for our own actions.
Our Aims and Objectives:
- We will provide the highest quality care and support possible. This will be delivered by friendly, well-trained members of the team.
- We will offer a broad and flexible range of services that reflect and adapt to the changing needs and circumstances of our clients, their family, friends and other agencies supporting them.
- We will communicate in an open and accurate manner which can be clearly understood.
- We will manage our business in a professional way that is fair and transparent to clients, our team and business associates.
- We will continually evolve and improve what we do through remaining open to constructive feedback and suggestions.
- We will respect, appreciate and fairly reward our team for the work that they do on behalf of Banyan Home Care Services and our clients.
- We will make a valuable contribution to the wider community and society by always being respectful and helpful, We will contribute to the cumulative knowledge base wherever we are able to support the needs of those who require assistance in the community.
- We will support regulatory bodies and relevant trade associations in their pursuit of maintaining quality and standards within the home care sector at large.
- We will honour our own vision, aims and objectives.
The Care and Support needs Banyan Home Care Services can meet are:
- One : One support
- Young Onset Dementia
- Older Adults with Dementia
- A variety of care at home needs
- Care and Support visits from 1 to 24 hours
- Care and Support for people over the age of 18
The care and support needs Banyan Home Care Services is unable to meet are:
- Child or adolescent support
- Care and support for under 1 hour
- Registered nursing duties