Chance to Dance Stars CIC - SEND Dance Classes
Reading, Coley Park Classes 4 years to adult
The classes are held at Coley Park Community Centre, 140 Wensley Road, Reading, RG1 6DW
Classes are 50 mins long
Your team is Vicky, Anita, Tanya and Maitreyee.
Wheelchair only sessions also available.
Vicky Andrews 07736 343570
Classes also held at:
Bracknell, Martin's Heron Classes 2.5 years to adult
The classes are held in Martin's Heron at The Warren Community Centre in the Dorothy Hayes Room. Whitton Road, Martin's Heron, Bracknell, RG12 9TZ.
The community centre is wheelchair accessible with disabled toilets.
You can use Tesco's car park as they offer 3 hours free parking. Costa is also on site.
Your team is Vicky, Louisa and Sarah
We have 3 Dance and Movement Sessions and an Adult Dance Class
Vicky Andrews 07736 343570
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Vicky Andrews
- Contact Position
- Founder and Dance Teacher
- 07736 343570 07736 343570
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Coley Park Community Centre
140, Wensley Road
- RG1 6DW
Directions to RG1 6DW
Parking on site
1 disabled space so please leave for wheelchair users.
Parking on the road but please think of the neighbours.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 11th and 25th November 9th December
- Time of day
- Session Information
Coley Park Community Centre 9am to 9.40am Dance and Movement 9.50am to 10.40am Wheelchair Dance Class 10.50am to 11.40am Class 1 11.50am to 12.40pm Class 2 12.50pm to 1.40pm Glee 1.40pm to 2.30pm Class 3 plus Adults
- 7 Per Session
- Costs - Subscription via ClassForKids Fortnightly Dance Membership is £14 a month to access 2 dance classes a month. Weekly Dance Membership is £28 a month to access 4 dance classes a month. You can unsubscribe anytime, with 4 weeks notice. Though please bear in mind if you cancel your subscription you will lose your place within the Dance School and then if you do wish to re-enrol we may not be able to guarantee you a place. Payment is taken on the 1st of the month.
- Age Ranges
- 2 years upwards
- Referral required
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.