I have a daughter who is 9 and I have been Childminding for 15 years. My aim is to provide a loving caring, homely and supportive environment in order to encourage children to develop their individual ability - through play, music, fun and social contact.
NVQ 3 CCLD. Ofsted Inspection Grade November 2018: Good. Local visits to ....when toddler groups return Library and parks in Caversham.
Age range 8 months to 6 years.
This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- FIONA PASCAL
- Contact Position
- 0118 9483151 0118 9483151 07794 486539 07794 486539
Where to go
- RG4 5AA
Directions to RG4 5AA
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Monday to Thursday 8am - 4pm
- From £6.85 Per Hour
- Contact childminder directly for cost details for full time only.
- Wheelchair access
- Other notes
All certificates available to be viewed on request
- Wheelchair access
- Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Morning and afternoon snacks provided. Lunch provided by parent/s .
- Can make special cultural provisions
- Immediate vacancies
- One vacancy available
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- Has 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Additional 15 hours of *Free* childcare offered
- When are the additional 15 hours available? (e.g. Monday to Friday, 8am to 1pm)
- How many places are available for the additional 15 hours to meet the 30 hours childcare
- Intending to provide 30 Hours?
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8.00am 4.00pm Tuesday 8.00am 4.00pm Wednesday 8.00am 4.00pm Thursday 8.00am 4.00pm
- Offers school pickups
- St Anne's RC Primary School
- Now available Monday to Thursday 08.00 to 09.00 15.20 to 16.20
- Ofsted URN
- EY362650Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 14/07/2008 Care Good 02/11/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 23/10/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/11/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.