English Martyrs RC Aided Nursery Class
Opened September 2017
This will provide places for 26 pupils per session and we will be admitting pupils entitled to a 30 hour funded place as well as pupils entitled to the 15 hour universal entitlement.
This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Catherine Doberska
- Contact Position
- Head Teacher
- 0118 937 5466 0118 937 5466
- [firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com]
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- English Martyrs RC Primary School
English Martyrs RC Primary School
- RG30 4BE
Directions to RG30 4BE
- Age Ranges
- 3 to 4 years
- Wheelchair access
- Wheelchair access
- Special Needs provision
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Can make special cultural provisions
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- Has 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Additional 15 hours of *Free* childcare offered
- When are the additional 15 hours available? (e.g. Monday to Friday, 8am to 1pm)
- Monday to Friday - See our application form for options available
- Intending to provide 30 Hours?
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:30 15:15 Tuesday 08:30 15:15 Wednesday 08:30 15:15 Thursday 08:30 15:15 Friday 08:30 15:15
- Offers school pickups
- Ofsted Report:
- See the Latest Ofsted Inspection Report
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.