Saga SOS Personal Alarm
Reassurance in and around your home, from only £15.95 per month*
No start up costs. No delivery charges. First month free and free bogus caller button!
Has one of your family or friends taken a bad fall or injured themselves at home or in the garden recently? Was there someone at hand to help them immediately? Will that always be the case?
Saga SOS Alarms is a subscription service providing personal alarms for the elderly in the UK.
A Saga personal alarm enables your loved ones to get instant help when they need it, and we will always keep the nominated family members informed should anything happen to them. Our aim is to provide you with total reassurance that we will be there for your loved ones regardless of how big or small their issue is.
Saga SOS package
- From just £15.95* a month with no start-up costs, you will receive…
- 24/7 monitoring service
- Alarm system with adjustable volume controls and automatic battery back-up
- Splash proof press-button personal alarm with pendant, clip and wristband accessories
- Unwanted caller button to deter unwelcome visitors
- The option to add connected accessories, such as heat and smoke detectors, and/or professional installation [available at additional cost].
*VAT exempt price - you may be eligible for exemption if you have a long-term health condition or disability.
Who to contact
- 0800 096 0380 0800 096 0380
- Saga SOS Personal Alarm
- Scan to visit this website
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- We provide a 24 hour monitoring service across 365 days of the year. Our Sales and Customer Service lines are open Monday – Friday: 9am-5pm.
- From just £15.95* a month with no start-up costs and the first month is free. *VAT exempt price - you may be eligible for exemption if you have a long-term health condition or disability.
- Referral required
- Other notes
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.