The Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online centre. It also champions inclusivity and citizenship. Actvites Include
- Art Classes where you will learn the basic skills to explore your creativity.
- Beats Jammin' - purcussion based music sessions using junk purcussion, drums and world instruments
- Dance - Explore different dance styles and stay fit and healthy in a fun way
- Friday Night Project - A weekly social night for people learning disabilities
For a full list of activites available and when and where they take place, view the prospectus in the 'Useful Downloads' section of visit the Ark Trust Website.
We host Healthwatch Bracknell Forest.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7 - 9 pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
Friday Night Project
- Is there a charge for
using this service?
- Cost varies depending on activity. Please visit the The Ark Trust website
£5 for the Friday Night Project
- Age Ranges
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.