Let's Connect Community Wellbeing Network
Let’s Connect is our social network to support your wellbeing, by helping you connect with others, organisations, services, and opportunities in our community.
By joining the Network, you will bring your own strengths as well as gain from the support of others.
What we can offer
- Let’s Connect network meetings: We have regular meetings in Reading and Wokingham for you to build a social network or to simply have contact with someone
- Individual meetings: We can offer up to six individual meetings to help you think about what you would like to do or connect with in your life
- Community connection: We can connect you to local community groups and organisations that can support you
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Let's Connect Community Wellbeing Network
- Contact Position
- Staff Member
- 0300 365 4440 0300 365 4440
- My service's website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- The Biscuit Factory
1 Queens Walk
- RG1 7QE
Directions to RG1 7QE
You will find us upstairs by the large sofas.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Fortnightly on Thursdays
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Both the Let's Connect social sessions and the individual meetings are free of charge.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
You do not need to have a referral to attend any of the Let's Connect social sessions, you can simply join us on the day and stay for as little or as long as you would like.
If you would like to join the network as a member, you can self refer or ask someone else e.g. friend, family, social worker, GP, etc. to do so on your behalf and with your permission.
- Other notes
Who can join
- You need to be aged 18 or over to become a member.
- You might live in Reading, Wokingham, Newbury or the wider West Berkshire area and feel your wellbeing would develop with more social contact and better information about your local community.
- You may have had support for your mental health in the past, or still receiving support now, and you want to make more choices about how to support your health.
- You don’t need to have a diagnosis of a mental health condition or be receiving care to join.
To join, contact us, or come along to one of the Let's Connect Network sessions.
Our next events
You don’t need to book. Just contact us to find out when our next event is and come along.
To find out more, visit our Facebook and Eventbrite pages, or contact us.
Visit our Facebook page to see upcoming events (opens new browser tab)
Visit our Eventbrite page to see upcoming events (opens new browser tab)
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.