Reading Adult Contact Team
Reading Adult Contact Team it the first line of contact for people wishing to access adult social care services for older people and adults with disabilities.
- Offer Information and advice about local organisations who may be able to give you the support you need
- Provide contacts for you to get simple services like meals-on-wheels or alarm services.
- Offer you some short-term care and/or therapies to help you regain all or some of your independence or
- Refer you to our Community Care teams if you need support for a longer time
We also support carers who look after an adult who is dependent on them for care.
Who to contact
- 0118 937 3747 0118 937 3747
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.