Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we have made the very difficult decision to cancel the Vision England programme in 2020. We are making plans for the future and will share these as soon as we’re able to.
If you're aged between 11-24, have a visual impairment and would like to find out more information about future residentials, please complete an expression of interest form.
If you have any questions at all, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision England, a Sense run (National Lottery Community Funded Project), supports young people and young adults to learn more about their environment by taking part in conservation activities like tree planting and coppicing and other activities like wildlife walks, bush craft and hiking and camping – a fantastic opportunity to learn more about nature, as well as spending time with peers.
Young people will also have the opportunity to complete a John Muir certificate, which is an environmental qualification.
Please note, to be eligible the young person must have a visual impairment. Due to the venue and the activities, the residentials are not suited for those with mobility needs. Priority goes to young people who haven’t been on Vision England before, however please still apply as there may be spaces available nearer the time of the residential. Please also let us know if you would like copies of the postcard (flyers), if this is easier to send to your families.
- 11 April – 17 April 2020, Residential for 18-24 year olds, Preston Montford Field Centre, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- 27 July – 2 August 2020, Residential for 11-17 year olds, Juniper Hall Field Centre, Dorking, Surrey
- 2 August – 8 August 2020, Residential for 11-17 year olds, Preston Montford Field Centre, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- 16 August – 22 August 2020, Residential for 11-17 year olds, Castle Head Field Centre, Grange-Over-Sands, Lake District
- Thursday 7 May 2020 - FREE Come and Have a Go Day for 11-17 year olds – Castle Head, Lake District
- Cost £25
- How to apply Download an application form from www.sense.org.uk/visionengland
- Have a watch of Anna’s YouTube VLOG of her experience on Vision England last year! here
Vision England Project Manager
Direct line: 07816 599260
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world.