Support for those dealing with suicide, depression or emotional distress – particularly teenagers and young adults.
If you are a young person at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide, please contcact the help line.
Who to contact
- 0800 068 41 41 (Hopeline uk) 0800 068 41 41 (Hopeline uk)
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
28-32 Milner Street
- WA5 1AD
Directions to WA5 1AD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- HOPELineUK Mon to Fri 9am - 10pm; Weekends 2pm to 10pm; Bank Holiday 2pm to 10pm
- Time of day
- Referral required
- Referral Details
HOPELineUK is a confidential support and advice service for:
- Young people under the age of 35 who may be having thoughts of suicide
- Anyone concerned a young person may be having thoughts of suicide.
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.