Day services for people with learning disabilities
We can provide all sorts of facilities and equipment for you to try different things, as well as plenty of places to chill out and relax!
There are 3 Day Centres - main contact for all 3 0118 977 8600
- Westmead Centre, Rances Lane, Wokingham, RG40 2LH
- Earley Crescent Resource Centre, Lower Earley, RG6 4HB
- Woodford Park Leisure Centre, Haddon Drive, Woodley RG5 4LY
You might enjoy:
- Arts and crafts, from paintings to pottery and models
- Learning computer skills
- Sports, like playing badminton at Woodford Park and darts at a nearby pub
- Swimming and keep-fit classes at Loddon sports centre
- Drama, dance and music sessions
- Trips to the Maiden Erlegh Park nature reserve
There is also the 'Out and About' service during evenings and weekends for adults with learning disabilities.
You can learn practical life skills. Our staff can help you get onto further education courses and work schemes, prepare you for job interviews and boost your confidence with support to communicate better, speak up for yourself and take part in discussions.