- Talks, information and guidence in conjunction with the Stroke Society for carer and cared for.
- Seated excercise for stroke survivors
- Individual confidential talks for carer with support worker
- Support worker avilable to offer support, guidence and advice
- Hot beverages and biscuits served
Carers Reading Stroke Support Group (TuVIDA)
Who to contact
- 0118 3247333
Where to go
- Whitley Community CAFE 252
- RG2 7QA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Every 1st Thursday of the Month
- Time of day
- Session Information
Start time: 10am-12pm
- Is there a charge for
using this service?
- Wheelchair accessible?
- Referral required
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.