- Talks, information and guidence in conjunction with the Stroke Society for carer and cared for.
- Seated excercise for stroke survivors
- Individual confidential talks for carer with support worker
- Support worker avilable to offer support, guidence and advice
- Hot beverages and biscuits served
ON HOLD - Working carers Group (TuVIDA)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Abbey Baptist Church
- RG1 3BE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Every 1st Wednesday of the month
- Time of day
- Session Information
Start time: 6.00pm-8.00pm
- Is there a charge for
using this service?
- Wheelchair accessible?
- Referral required
- Other notes
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.