NYAS Advocacy Service

NYAS logo

Do you want to get something stopped, started or changed? An advocate could help you!

An advocate is someone who can help you have your wishes and feelings heard. Advocates do not work for Social Services, they are independent. There are lots of reasons why young people ask for an advocate. They might…

…want someone to listen to them

…want contact with family

…need help to talk to social services

…want to live somewhere else

…have been told they have to move

…be homeless

…not be treated fairly

…be being bullied

…not feel safe

Who to contact

0808 808 1001 0808 808 1001
Scan to visit this website

Where to go

N Y A S,
Unit 2-4, Tower House, 1
Tower Road
CH41 1FF
Directions to CH41 1FF


Other notes

The NYAS Advocacy Service provides issue-based advocacy to Reading's children in care.


Sign in to rate this service


This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.


Sign in to rate this service Save to Shortlist

Last Updated

Last updated:

Contact the Team

Family Information Service

fis@reading.gov.uk 0118 937 3777 OPTION 2 0118 937 3777 OPTION 2

SEND Local Offer

localoffer@reading.gov.uk 0118 937 3777 OPTION 2 0118 937 3777 OPTION 2

Adult & Carers Support

CSAAdvice.Signposting@reading.gov.uk 0118 937 3747 0118 937 3747
Skip back to top of page