Sorry but I don't have any space available at the moment.
My name is Shibani.
I AM AN OFSTED REGESTERED CHILDMINDER
* I can offer places for children during the half term or term-time.
* I am Ofsted Registered, Level 3 in Early Years Care & Educatioon, DBS Certified, Paediatric First Aid Trained, Fully Insured and can offer upto 10 hours of care per day for your child and can also offer 2, 3 & 4 year old (funding for 38 weeks during term-time only for children whose parents qualify for it.) I am also registered to accept tax-free childcare.
* As a working mother myself, I understand how difficult it can be to leave your child in the hands of someone else. I hope to make this transition a little easier for you and your child.
* My experience as a parent, room senior in a private day nursery and trained as a childminder has provided me with strong skills in childcare. I feel very comfortable and competent caring for children of all ages.
* I can provide a wide range of opportunities in the form of interactive, fun and challenging activities to enable children of all backgrounds and abilities to develop and learn through play in a caring, supportive, safe and happy and homely environment.
* I fully understand the importance of learning through play and appreciate that each child is unique. I believe that children should be treated with respect and that they learn from positive role models.
* I believe children are a gift to be nurtured, loved and cherished.
* My hourly rate includes, freshly home-cooked breakfast, lunch and tea along with morning and afternoon snack. It also includes all nappies, wipes, sun-creams and outings.
* Please get in touch with me if you would like a matured, fun and loving woman to care for your child and help them get ready for school.
* Thank you for considering me to care for your child.
* I am in the RG1 6PH postcode and on bus route 1, 1a, 2, 2a and 26.
This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.