Home Visiting Service
This free service offers support, information and advice in an informal setting to parents and carers. We can visit you:
- While you are waiting for a Berkshire CAMHS autism assessment for your child
- After a diagnosis of an autism spectrum condition
- To support you during a crisis or period of difficulty
Our trained advisers are all parents of children and young people on the autism spectrum.
An initial home visit will normally take 90 minutes. After that there will be a follow-up telephone call.
For more information about the service and to book a visit, call 01189 594 594 or email email@example.com
- Please note that home visits are only available in the daytime on weekdays during school terms. Evening and weekend appointments are not available.
Where to go
- Autism Berkshire
- RG1 7EB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Daytime - Weekdays - Term Time only
- Time of day
- Is there a charge for
using this service?
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.