If you or someone you’re close to has a terminal illness, we’re here to support you. There are a range of ways we can help you, from clear, useful information about living with a terminal illness to expert nursing care in your home.
We can help you plan ahead and make the most of the time you have.
- If you've recently been diagnosed
- Your feelings
- Your family and friends
- Looking after your wellbeing
- Help with care needs
- Planning ahead
- Symptoms and how to manage them
- Managing pain
From day to day caring to looking after your own needs.
- Helping someone cope with their illness
- Getting support
- Day to day caring
- Preparing for the end of life
- Life after caring
A range of resources to help you cope emotionally and practically.