The Brain Tumour Charity
We support people with brain tumours and their families. We have support groups in local areas, please contact us for details.
- We fund pioneering research to find new treatments, improve understanding, increase survival rates and bring us closer to a cure.
- We raise awareness of the symptoms and effects of brain tumours, to reduce diagnosis times and make a difference every day to the lives of people with a brain tumour and their families.
- We provide support and information for anyone affected to improve quality of life.
Who to contact
- 01252 237792 01252 237792
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Hartshead House
61-65 Victoria Road
- GU14 7PA
Directions to GU14 7PA
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.