We are delighted to announce that from the 1st September the Crescent Centre will reopen for pre-booked activities including Room Hire and training courses.
We confirm that we have complied with the government guidelines on managing the risk of COVID-19 including:
- The mandatory wearing of face coverings in all public areas of the building
- Temperature checks for all visitors on arrival
- Cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place
- All reasonable steps taken to maintain a 2 metre distance within the centre
- Details for all visitors recorded for track and trace purposes
However we will not be open to the general public without a pre-booked appointment or activity.
Please see downloads section for more information on courses for, computer skills, first aid and food safety or visit The CResCent website.
Employability workshops are FREE, there is a charge for other courses
Employability workshops Nov (including personality profiling for job search, using linkedIn, interview techniques & skills, return to work place, presentation skills, volunteering)