Caversham Park Primary School Rise and Shine & After School Club
After school club for children attending Caversham Park Primary School.
Rise & Shine Club’ runs between 7.45 and 8.45 a.m, after school club from end of school until 6pm.
This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Miss Innes
- Contact Position
- Club Supervisor
- 0118 9375433 (Office) 0118 9375433 (Office) 07733 884786 (during club hours) 07733 884786 (during club hours)
- [email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Caversham Park Primary School
- RG4 6RP
Directions to RG4 6RP
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Monday to Friday 07:45 - 08:45 (Breakfast club)
Monday to Friday 15:15 - 18:00 (After school club)
- £12 (After School Club) Per Session
- £5 (Breakfast Club) Per Session
- Fees payable on ParentPay.
- Contact school directly for vacancy information. For pupils of Caversham Park Primary School only.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 15:15 18:00 Tuesday 15:15 18:00 Wednesday 15:15 18:00 Thursday 15:15 18:00 Friday 15:15 18:00
- Offers school pickups
- Caversham Park Primary School
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.