You can contact Cgl Reading on Tel: 01189 557333.
Updates to the service:
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please visit prescriptions information page on website. Contact Tel: 0118 9557333 if you have any questions.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We have a new online group programme. See website for timetable
- Naloxone and needle exchange are still available at the service.
Current opening times are:
- Monday - 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday - 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday -13:00 – 16:00
- Thursday - 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:00 – 16:00. From 17.00 – 19.00 we are open for appointments only.
- Friday - 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:00 – 16:00
First port of call for all drug and alcohol advice, referral and assessment in Reading for 18+ years.
Come here to be assessed for all your needs.
- Assessment & referral
- Routes through to other services
- Access to substitute prescribing
- Pre-detox support
- Peer support
- Harm reduction
- Health improvement
- Screening & vaccination
- Housing Support
- Needle exchange