Change Grow Live ~ Cgl Reading
Opening Times over Christmas 2021
Friday 24th Dec – 9.30 – 15.00
Monday 27th December - Closed
Tuesday 28th December - Closed
Wednesday 29th December – 10.00 – 15:30
Thursday 30th December – 10.00 – 15:30
Friday 31st December – 10.00 – 15.00
Monday 3rd January – CLOSED
You can contact Cgl Reading on Tel: 01189 557333.
Updates to the service:
- To help you stay safe, we are changing the way we prescribe medication for a while. Please visit prescriptions information page on website. Contact Tel: 0118 9557333 if you have any questions.
- For now, we are doing all appointments over the phone.
- We have a new online group programme. See website for timetable
- Naloxone and needle exchange are still available at the service.
Current opening times are:
- Monday - 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday - 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday -13:00 – 16:00
- Thursday - 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:00 – 16:00. From 17.00 – 19.00 we are open for appointments only.
- Friday - 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:00 – 16:00
First port of call for all drug and alcohol advice, referral and assessment in Reading for 18+ years.
Come here to be assessed for all your needs.
- Assessment & referral
- Routes through to other services
- Access to substitute prescribing
- Pre-detox support
- Peer support
- Harm reduction
- Health improvement
- Screening & vaccination
- Housing Support
- Needle exchange
Who to contact
- 0118 955 7333 0118 955 7333
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
127, Oxford Road
- RG1 7UU
Directions to RG1 7UU
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.