Source is Reading’s Young People’s Drug & Alcohol service. We work with young people under 18 years old or up to 25 if they have learning difficulties.
- Confidential assessments of young person’s drug/alcohol use including NPS (formerly legal highs)
- Links to substitute prescribing services • Needs led care plan to address drug and alcohol issues
- One to one sessions based on individual learning styles
- Help to access healthcare services in the community
- Signposting for Young Person’s services e.g. young carers, Stop Smoking Service, Sexual health services.
Please fill out the form here Report or refer concerns about a child - Brighter Futures For Children
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
- Referral required
- Referral Details
- Other notes
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.