In response to the latest announcement regarding children returning to school we are here to support parents with a series of linked workshops, 'Transitioning children with SEND into education at a time of upheaval'.
Dates: Wednesday 17th, 24th and 31st March
Time: 7.00pm – 8.30pm
To Book > https://bit.ly/3uw52HQ
Topics will include:
• What are our worries and fears?
• Communication triangle - child, parent/carer & school
• Managing fears and anxieties
• Naturalise and reduce worries and fears
• Focus on what we do have control of
• What is in our child/young person’s Coping Toolkit for home and school
• Nurturing belonging
• Gradual integration and courageous coping
• Preparing for new rules and expectations in context of our children’s strengths and limitations.
• Problem solving scaffolding to sustain coping capacity and adapting to change
Tel: 0118 986 3532 firstname.lastname@example.org