Learning Disability England
What We Do
Learning Disability England links groups and organisations that support families that include an adult with a learning disability.
Our key objective is to work together to promiate better life chances for families that include someone with a learning disability.
By linking groups and organisations we give a national focus to a wide range of policy issues concerning family carers of adults with a learning disability. These family carers increasingley include people with a learning disability who are family carers in their own right.
Learning Disability England will:
Learning Disability England has agreed to:
- produce a monthly newsletter that will include information that is specifically of interest to family carers
- maintain and update the resources hosted on the NFCN website
- support family carers to participate in national decision making and consultation opportunities; any information sent to policy makers or the press will be clearly attributed to family carers when relevant
- offer places for family carers at Learning Disability England’s workshops.
You can get in touch with us...
Tel: 07747 460727
Who to contact
- 07747 460727 07747 460727
- Scan to visit this website
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.