Canine Partners - Trained dogs to transform lives
Our canine partners provide practical day to day assistance for people with physical disabilities with tasks that may be difficult to perform. They also provide increased confidence, independence and social interaction.
A canine partner assists with everyday tasks which are difficult, painful or impossible for individuals with a disability to perform, such as:
- helping with undressing
- loading and unloading the washing machine
- retrieving or picking up dropped items
- helping with the shopping
- retrieving money and card from a cash machine
- opening and closing doors
- pressing a pedestrian crossing or lift button
- fetching help in an emergency
Who to contact
- 08456 580480 08456 580480
- Scan to visit this website
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.