Apollo After School Club
After School Club £11.00 per sesion per child for children walked to the club , discount available for siblings. Willing to offer a take home service based on numbers and distance - please discuss.
Age range 4 to 12 years.
This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare. We accept a wide choice of child care vouchers.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Caroline Adamson /Phyllis White
- Contact Position
- Manager/committee member
- Please call our mobile - 07950628750 and leave a message Please call our mobile - 07950628750 and leave a message Landline- 0118 304 9330 messages can be left at anytime Landline- 0118 304 9330 messages can be left at anytime
- Apollo After School Club
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Monday to Friday 3pm-6pm
- £12.05 Per Day
- £11.30 Per Day
- £12.05 for children picked up by minibus. £11.30 for children walked to the club. Discounts available for siblings.
- Wheelchair access
- Other notes
Currently there are spaces available for pick up from New Christchurch school, All Saints school & Katesgrove schools. We are offering priority bookings to children who attends' New Christchurch school, All Saints school and Katesgrove school. We may connsider picking up from other schools if possible.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Wheelchair access
- Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Can make special cultural provisions
- We are open to all users, we aim to meet the individual needs of all children where possible.
- Immediate vacancies
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- Has 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 15:00 18:00 Tuesday 15:00 18:00 Wednesday 15:00 18:00 Thursday 15:00 18:00 Friday 15:00 18:00
- Offers school pickups
New Christ Church Primary School
Katesgrove Primary School
All Saints CofE Infant School
- We collect children by mini bus from schools based in West Reading, South & Tilehurst. Children are dropped home in the following areas- Tilehurst & Oxford Road area. . Some children are dropped to after school club by parents or special transport.
- Ofsted URN
- EY330731Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 03/08/2006 Care Good 02/03/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 31/10/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met 04/03/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Not Met (with actions) 30/07/2021 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Met
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.