We work with parents, children, young people and alongside our partners in the wider Early Help community. To find out more about Early Help - visit https://brighterfuturesforchildren.org/services/early-help/
Brighter Futures for Children - Early Help
Who to contact
- 0118 9373641- Children's Single Point of Access
- Brighter Futures for Children ~ Concerned about a child
- Brighter futures for Children
- Brighter Futures for Children - Early Help
- Berkshire West Safeguarding Children Partnership ~ Reading Threshold Criteria
Where to go
- Reading Borough Council
- RG1 2LU
- Is there a charge for
using this service?
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.