English Martyrs Breakfast and After School Club
The Clubs are for children who attend English Martyrs school and Nursery. We cater for up to 32 children at Breakfast club and 24 children after school. contact the school for prices.
This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Teresa Marcham
- Contact Position
- 0118 9375466 / 0118 9375468 0118 9375466 / 0118 9375468
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- English Martyrs Catholic Primary School
- RG30 4BE
Directions to RG30 4BE
Children attending English Martyrs School who are able to work with a ratio of one adult - 8 children.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Term time only . Breakfast 7.30-8.30 Children are taken to class. After School 3.00-6.00pm EYFS are collected from class.
- Session Information
Nursery children aged 4- 11 years old
- £10 (after school club) Per Session
- £3.25 (Breakfast Club) Per Session
- Please look at the schools web site for details. Club for English Martyrs Primary School pupils only.
- Age Ranges
- 4-11 years
- Wheelchair access
- Wheelchair access
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Can make special cultural provisions
- Immediate vacancies
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Additional 15 hours of *Free* childcare offered
- When are the additional 15 hours available? (e.g. Monday to Friday, 8am to 1pm)
- 7.30 am / 3.15-6.00pm if needed
- How many places are available for the additional 15 hours to meet the 30 hours childcare
- 1 am space, 2 pm spaces at the moment
- Intending to provide 30 Hours?
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 08:30 Monday 15:00 18:00 Tuesday 07:30 08:30 Tuesday 15:00 18:00 Wednesday 07:30 08:30 Wednesday 15:00 18:00 Thursday 07:30 08:30 Thursday 15:00 18:00 Friday 07:30 08:30 Friday 15:00 18:00
- Offers school pickups
- English Martyrs' RC Primary School
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.