Our out-of-school clubs provide the very best in 'play and learn'. With a combination of more than 100 fun-filled activities on offer built around the creative arts, sport and play supplemented by supervised free-play and chill-out time to relax, parents can be confident that their children will be receiving childcare that really does make a difference.
- The well-being and happiness of every child is at the heart of everything we do
- Our programme has been designed to help with the development of social, emotional and life skills
- We achieve this by providing creative, imaginative and engaging activities that are linked to the PSHE (personal, social, health & economic) National Curriculum
- Delivered by an inspirational team of instructors (DBS assured & fully insured)
- Our clubs are affordably priced with some very generous offers for termly bookings including siblings & holiday camp discounts
- We also accept childcare vouchers, provide healthy snacks and regular development feedback
- Breakfast clubs normally run from 8-8.45am and after-school clubs run from 3.30-5.45pm