Apollo Holiday Club
Children must bring packed lunch. Advance booking recommended. Age range 4 to 12 years. Open all half term and school holidays except Christmas, however we will re-consider for December 2023; and the decision will be based on demand. If you are interested in space at Christmas club 2023 please email us asap to register your interest.
This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Caroline Adamson
- Contact Position
- 07950 628750 - please leave a message 07950 628750 - please leave a message or 07904 293 830 from 3.00 to 7.00pm- during term time or 07904 293 830 from 3.00 to 7.00pm- during term time 0118 304 9330 0118 304 9330
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- 22 Mount Pleasant
- RG1 2TD
Directions to RG1 2TD
Large secured outdoor play area available
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- £22.00 per day
- Discount for second and subsequent children from the same family. Full fees to be paid at booking.
- Wheelchair access
- Other notes
The Apollo club aims to be inclusive by offering holiday care for all children where possible. We are happy to discuss children's indivudal needs with parents or carers.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Wheelchair access
- Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Can make special cultural provisions
- Space is offered on a first come first served basis, limited spaces , we advice to book early. Currently the club does not run during Christmas holidays, however this may change, subject to demand.
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- Has 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:30 17:30 Tuesday 08:30 17:30 Wednesday 08:30 17:30 Thursday 08:30 17:30 Friday 08:30 17:30
- Offers school pickups
- Pick up and drop off is only available for term time clubs
- Ofsted URN
- EY330731Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 03/08/2006 Care Good 02/03/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 31/10/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met 04/03/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Not Met (with actions) 30/07/2021 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Met
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.