Katesgrove Children's Centre
Katesgrove Children’s Centre is a community building that is being used on temporary basis to deliver Family and Children’s services to the local area.
The main function of the Centre is to hire its facilities to individuals, organisations and local groups in order to offer a variety of services to the local area.
There is a large spacious main hall and a variety of smaller rooms which include a training room and a crèche. The centre also offers a generous outdoor space which includes an enclosed garden area, ideal for children groups or events.
For further information and details on hiring the venue, please contact Corporate Lettings Team on 0118 937 2388 or email email@example.com.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Corporate Lettings Team
- 0118 937 2388 0118 937 2388
Where to go
- Katesgrove Children's Centre
Elgar Road North
- RG2 0BN
Directions to RG2 0BN
The nearest bus route is: Number 11 which provides a regular service throughout the day. The bus stop you need to use is called: Katesgrove Lane. You can pay for the bus using cash (exact change only), contactless card or via the app. For more details on fares, times and tickets please visit: https://www.reading-buses.co.uk
- Hall hire: £16.83 Per Hour
- Training Room hire: £4.48 Per Hour
- Kitchen Hire: £2.24 Per Hour
- Access to and use of the kitchen is an additional cost as detailed above. The above rates are based on our community rate. Additional Charges: • All one-off bookings are subject to £100 deposit • All one-off bookings are subject to a Security Fee of £23.00 + vat • Some bookings will be subject to an additional charge of 11% of total hire cost for Public Liability Insurance
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.