...Teaching music, changing lives!
In partnership with Whole Step CIC.
Affordable therapy and therapeutic services for children and families in and around Berkshire & Hampshire
Therapy isn’t the only step in helping people, but it’s a big step.
Whole Step is a children’s therapy service, specialising in:
- Special needs (e.g. ASD, learning difficulties)
- Social difficulties and building social skills
- Emotional difficulties, such as trauma and attachment issues
- Communication issues (e.g. select mutism)
- Looked-after children and their carers
Music is a means of non-verbal communication and self-expression. Children are naturally expressive through art forms and through play, making music easily accessible and a non-threatening form of therapy.
Our therapeutic approach uses Creative Therapies (such as Music Therapy) and play to work with children, and attachment-based assessments and attachment theory to inform our practice.
We believe in engaging not only with our clients but also their families, schools and other professionals, so we can come to understand the whole person.
More information can be found via the link below.