Autism Berkshire runs free trampolining sessions for children and young people aged five to 25 with autism spectrum conditions in Bracknell.
Due to reduced availability of venues and coaches, capacity is currently very limited and we are not currently accepting new names on our waiting list.
The sessions are funded by BBC Children in Need and Sport England.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Sunday afternoons during school terms
- Time of day
- Is there a charge for
using this service?
- Voluntary contributions towards the costs of running these sessions are always welcome and can be made online via the Autism Berkshire website, using the Donate button
- BFfC Funded?
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Contact Telephone
- 01189 594 594
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Primary (4-10 years)
Secondary (11-16 years)
- SEN Provision Type
General Provider Response
- What are the eligibility criteria for your service?
All children and young people attending sessions must have a diagnosis of autism
- How are referrals/applications made to your service?
Places will be offered to families when they become available.
- Inspection outcomes/quality awards
RVA Safe+Sound Award holder
- Feedback and complaints procedure
- How will I know my child will be safe using this service?
All staff are subject to a DBS check and undergo safeguarding training
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.