Emmer Green Youth & Community Centre
Emmer Green Youth & Community Centre is the home of Emmer Green Pre-School, as well as other community groups and organisations.
It is a single storey building that is accessible and offers a main hall, breakout area, kitchen, and three meeting rooms. All can be hired for regular groups/events and private parties.
For further information or if you are interested in hiring the venue, please contact Corporate Lettings on 0118 937 2388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Corporate Lettings Team
- 0118 937 2388 0118 937 2388
Where to go
- Emmer Green Youth & Community Centre
St Barnabus Road
- RG4 8LN
Directions to RG4 8LN
- Hall & Lounge Hire : £11.78 Per Hour
- Meeting Room hire: £1.40 Per Hour
- Creche hire: £2.52 Per Hour
- Kitchen Hire: £1.12 Per Hour
- Access to and use of the kitchen is an additional cost as detailed above. The above rates are based on our community rate. Additional Charges: • All one-off bookings are subject to £100 deposit • All one-off bookings are subject to a Security Fee of £23.00 + vat • Some bookings will be subject to an additional charge of 11% of total hire cost for Public Liability Insurance
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.