There is an exciting opportunity for people of any age with a physical or learning disability to take part in British Cycling’s New Disability Hub at Palmer Park in Reading.
British Cycling Disability Hub – Reading
- HSBC UK Disability Hub is based at Palmer Park Stadium and provides monthly sessions delivered by British Cycling coaches.
- The disability hub sessions provide monthly traffic-free coaching for people with physical and learning disabilities.
- The sessions aim to improve rider’s technique, fitness and confidence in a safe, fun and challenging environment.
- The hub sessions help riders with a range of goals: whether to get into a new sport, meet new friends, improve fitness and confidence on a bike, rehabilitate from injury or train for competition.
- The Reading disability hub also has a range of adapted equipment on-site which includes handcycles, tandems and trikes, making the sessions accessible for those who don’t have access to their own bike.
- We also like to encourage all family members to take part in the sessions.
Address: Palmer Park Sports Stadium, Wokingham Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1LF
Time for each session 14:00-16:00
Awaiting dates for 2020
If you require any further details then please do not hesitate to contact me on 0161 274 2071 or email email@example.com