Network 81 exists to enhance opportunities for children with special educational needs and disabilities. Their aims are:
- To advance the education of children with special needs.
- To educate the parents of such children about all matters relating to the education of their children.
- To link up and support groups and individual parents of children with special educational needs.
- To raise awareness and publicise good practice in inclusive education.
- To encourage parents to take their rightful place in education policy-making.
- To promote parent-professional partnership.
Who to contact
- Network 81
- Scan to visit this website
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.