Tilehurst Youth & Community Centre
Tilehurst Youth & Community Centre is at the heart of Tilehurst Triangle which is the community hub of West Reading. It is located on the first floor of a two storey building just above the Co-op shops. There is also an accessible lift on the side of building available to all hirers of the Centre.
The Centre offers a large spacious hall with dance mirrors as well as a lounge area, kitchen and meeting room; all of which are available for hire to individuals and organisations.
For more information and details on hiring the venue, please contact Corporate Lettings Team on 0118 937 2388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Corporate Lettings Team
- 0118 937 2388 0118 937 2388
Where to go
- Tilehurst Youth & Community Centre
23, The Triangle
- RG30 4RN
Directions to RG30 4RN
The nearest bus routes are: Number 17 & 33.The number 17 provides a regular service 24/7. The bus stop you need to use is called: Tilehurst Triangle. You can pay for the bus using cash (exact change only), contactless card or via the app. For more details on fares, times and tickets please visit: https://www.reading-buses.co.uk
- Hall& Lounge hire: £16.83 Per Hour
- Meeting Room hire: £2.24 Per Hour
- Kitchen Hire: £1.40 Per Hour
- Please note that this venue must be hired as a whole. Access to and use of the kitchen is an additional cost as detailed above. The above rates are based on our community rate. Additional Charges: • All one-off bookings are subject to £100 deposit • All one-off bookings are subject to a Security Fee of £23.00 + vat • Some bookings will be subject to an additional charge of 11% of total hire cost for Public Liability Insurance
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.