Parenting Special Children Conference Tuesday 16th May 2023
PSC Conference 2023
Treasure Box of Ideas: from a Trauma Informed Lens. Supporting children’s strengths, resilience and protective factors.Our 2023 Conference is aimed at providing Parents/Carers and Practitioners with a greater understanding of Developmental Trauma.
Tuesday 16th May, 9.30am-4.30pm
WHO'S IT FOR?
- Parents and Carers of children and young people who have experienced developmental trauma
- Professionals working with or supporting children and young people who have experienced developmental trauma
- Those training to work with or support children and young people who have experienced developmental trauma
Further information and booking details PSC Conference 2023 - PSC (parentingspecialchildren.co.uk)
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- 0118 9863532 0118 9863532
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday 16th May, 9.30am-4.30pm.
- Time of day
- Session Information
- From £22.38
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.