Autism Friendly Cinema Screenings Vue Reading
Special Needs screenings at Vue Cinema Reading
Last Sunday of the Month at 10.15am
Tickets for the Film can be bought upstairs at the refreshment kiosk or online.
• If you have a wheelchair, please arrive at 09.00am, as you will need to use the lift.
• Wheelchairs and profoundly physically disabled children will be ushered into the Cinema first, enabling them to get their tickets, buy their refreshments and be settled by their Carers in the Screening Room.
• The Cinema will open it’s refreshment kiosks to buy Pop-corn, Drinks and other Cinema Goodies, however if your Child has allergies, or follows a strict Wheat & Dairy Free diet, you may bring your own snacks, as these are not provided by the Vue group at present.
It is OK if your Child feels the need to make a noise, jump up & down, clap or move around and express themselves, we are all in the same boat, so don’t worry, Our ‘A for Film’ Club is a venue, where none of us will have to suffer the disapproving Tuts or Glances of the General Public !!!If you have any questions please call the customer services number or go to the link.
Free entry for carers with a valid Cinema Exhibitors Card (CEA) https://www.ceacard.co.uk/
Who to contact
- 08712 240240 08712 240240 0300 303 9062 0300 303 9062
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Vue Cinema
The Oracle Centre
- RG1 2AG
Directions to RG1 2AG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Last Sunday of the month
- Session Information
Sign in to rate this service
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.