A special edition of 'Your Health' brings to the spotlight the way primary care has changed during Covid and the new ways of working in local surgeries and Primary Care Networks (PCNs).
Click on the link below to view the newsletter
In the June 2021 'Your Health' newsletter you will read about:
- Surgeries provide phone, video and face to face service
- Physician Associates - what do they do?
- Social Prescribers offer a vital non-medical service in the surgery
- Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) - a key player in the practice teams
- Bringing mental health care closer to communities
- Digital champions who don't talk 'tech'!
- NHS App - it's easy to install and use
- From baby jabs to long term complex cases - Practice Nurses lead the way
- Pharmacists take on wider responsibilities for patient care at surgery
- High Street Pharmacists also offer valuable healthcare support
- Feeling unwell? Know where to do