As you may know, in and around Reading we have professional groups that can provide opportunities for therapeutic gardening, community gardening, and getting into nature.
The groups are re-opening their sessions and we will be highlighting each group and posting details about what they offer over the next week.
Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/RGfHWN to see how nature-based interventions can be considered alongside other types of therapies for people with long-term health conditions, disabilities or mental health support needs.
Three of our groups are holding open sessions at the weekend. Booking is essential of course, so contact the group direct.
Lavender Place Community Gardens
- Saturday 5th September, 10am - noon
- firstname.lastname@example.org / https://www.food4families.org.uk/OpenDays.cfm
Erleigh Road Community Garden
- Saturday 5th September, 3pm - 5pm
Autangel Allotment Group
- Sunday 6th September, 10am - noon
- email@example.com / https://www.autangel.org.uk/community/#ourreadinggroups